SEAMAX

COMMUNITY

OIL & GAS NEWS

HOME > COMMUNITY > OIL & GAS NEWS

 
DATE : 18-09-19 15:25
CNOOC kicks off production from Bohai Sea oil field
 WRITER : admin
 

CNOOC Limited has started production from the Penglai 19-3 oil field 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project located offshore China. 

Penglai 19-3 oilfield 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project is located in south central Bohai Sea, 216 kilometers northwest from Tanggu and 80 kilometers southeast from Penglai city. The average water depth of the oilfield is 27 to 33 meters.

Announcing the start of production from the project on Monday, CNOOC said that the project is fully utilizing the existing facilities in Penglai 19-3 oilfield. Major production facilities include two wellhead platforms and a central processing platform. There are two wells currently producing. The project is expected to reach its peak production of approximately 58,700 barrels of crude oil per day in 2020.

CNOOC holds a 51 percent interest in Penglai 19-3 oilfield and acts as the operator and ConocoPhillips holds the remaining 49 percent interest.

Yuan Guangyu, CEO of CNOOC Limited, commented: “Successful production commencement of Penglai 19-3 oilfield 1/3/8/9 comprehensive adjustment project will strongly support Bohai to stabilize its production at 30 million tons for another 10 years.”


 
 

NO TITLE NAME DATE HIT
43 Azerbaijan, Turkey turn on taps on $8B TANAP pipeline admin 09-25 545
42 ExxonMobil, Chevron, OXY to join Oil and Gas Climate Initiative admin 09-21 505
41 At least seven killed in Pakistan coal mine explosion admin 09-19 824
40 CNOOC kicks off production from Bohai Sea oil field admin 09-19 759
39 Energean mulls Katakolo farm-down admin 09-17 624
38 Leviathan development 60% complete. First gas sales in 2019 admin 09-14 531
37 Eight killed in South Africa munitions plant explosion admin 09-13 582
36 Advanced firefighting robot on display at conference in Australia admin 09-11 2272
35 SHI hold ceremony for Coral FLNG steel cutting. admin 09-10 714
34 SEAMAX ARISTO MARKETING TEAM HOLD MEETING WITH KAZAKHSTAN GOVERNMENT STAFFS admin 09-07 597
33 Eni cuts first steel for Coral South FLNG admin 09-07 818
32 Offshore safety body spots irregularities during Gudrun audit admin 09-07 604
31 Ten injured and hundreds evacuated in German oil refinery blast admin 09-05 599
30 Azerbaijani vessels finish Vladimir Filanovsky mission admin 09-05 738
29 Odfjell Drilling takes loan for acquisition of former Stena rig admin 09-03 1047
 1  2  3